How silly are you?
Can you bring more silliness to your day?
Imagine the circles of joy you will spread to those around you with just a little more silliness!
(And this is a special shout out to our dad who is the silliest person we know….)
15 Fabulous Ways to Bring Silliness to Your Day:
- Skip around the block
- Do the chicken dance
- Eat a kumquat (taste explosion – makes you pucker and smile at the same time)
- Make a garden gnome, name it, & gift to a friend
- Roll down a hill
- Change your ringtone to something unexpected
- Challenge someone to a silly face-off competition (who can make the other laugh first?)
- Make a monster candy box (tutorial link here – via guest author Alli Ward from made with HAPPY)
- Find a new silly joke and tell it to 3 people
- Doodle (try an owl doodle)
- Do Mad Libs
- Watch a silly show or movie (e.g. Phineas and Ferb, Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt)
- Send a silly card to someone who wouldn’t expect it (try a sponge postcard)
- Make unicorn poop (via MomDot.)
- Play the rhyming game
How to doodle an owl:
One more time – Imagine the circles of joy you will spread to those around you with just a little more silliness!
If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here, and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.