Our family LOVES balloons. I am incredibly surprised just how much fun can come from balloons. Inside our home, you can find our tween practicing soccer drills with a balloon while the twins launch balloons as far as they can punch them. Balloons- tons of fun and no broken glass.
Whether you are looking for balloon crafts, gifts or games, you can surprise someone special with our roundup of 18 fabulous balloon ideas.
Photo credits: Top row – How to make a balloon wreath (Hoosier Homemade); Fourth of July mantle with balloon topiary (Balancing Home); Messiest, merriest and whirliest DIY yarn balls (Wednesday); Giant heart balloon with tassles (The TomKat Studio). Bottom row – Pink party (The Pleated Poppy); DIY honeycomb balloon gift toppers (Studio DIY); Birthday party in a box gift (Club Chica Circle); String Easter eggs (Instructables)
And if you want to really get pumped up (pun intended) to craft something fun with balloons, watch this entertaining video:
DIY Balloon Banner – Craft Time with Zach
Balloon Party Decorations
2. DIY yarn ball decorations (Wednesday)
6. Valentine’s Day: Giant heart balloon with tassles (The TomKat Studio)
7. Easter: String Easter eggs (Instructables)
8. Fourth of July: Fourth of July mantle with balloon topiary (Balancing Home)
9. Halloween: Pumpkin balloon jack-o-lanterns (Club Chica Circle)
10. Thanksgiving: Turkey craft with balloon wattle (Texas Roadhouse)
11. Christmas: How to make a balloon Christmas tree (123Peppy)
Balloon Gift Ideas
18. Water balloon catch (Spoonful)
You can find all of these balloon ideas pinned to my Balloons, Balloons, Balloons Pinterest board. Do you have any favorite balloon crafts, decorations or games? Share in the comments below. We LOVE to hear from you.
If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.