Call for Summer 2014 Contributors

Call for Summer 2014 contributors

Hey everyone, we are hosting an open call for Summer contributors.

We would love to share some of your crafty ideas with our audience and help gain exposure for you with our social media juice.

We are looking for a FOOD contributor, HOME DECOR DIY contributor, KIDS GAMES or CRAFT contributor, and PRINTABLES contributor.

Do you specialize in something that isn’t on the list, like GARDENING or SEWING or CROCHET/KNITTING? Let us know. We are open to more ideas.

Here’s what we are looking for:
– basic blogging & social media experience
– great photography
– ability to write tutorial-type posts
– willing to write 1 post per month for clubchicacircle.com for the Summer months of June, July, and August

Fill out this form and we will get back to you soon!

We are so excited to see all of your craftiness!

Do you know someone who is perfect for this? Please send them our way, and we will be ever so grateful!

Happy crafting!

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.