25 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas & Introducing our FALL 2014 Contributors

Club Chica Circle Fall 2014 Contributors

We are so excited to announce our Fall Contributor team!

Please welcome these three lovely ladies, and look out for their creativity on our site the next three months. I’m so honored to introduce Alli Ward from Made With Happy, Aida Arain from The Crafting Foodie, and Elba
Valverde from Live Colorful. Tomorrow we will kick off our Fall Contributor series, so be sure to stay tuned!

When I think of Fall, I can’t help and think of pumpkins. In honor of kicking off our Fall contributors and celebrating the season, I’m sharing this fabulous round up of NO CARVE pumpkin decorating ideas. I love decorating pumpkins in new and fun ways, and I especially love missing the mess that carving a pumpkin can entail. And the best part is, the sky’s the limit on how colorful or creative you can be decorating your pumpkin. You can create your own theme, match a color scheme or decorating palette, or just turn your pumpkin into something unexpected and cool.

Enjoy this round up of no carve pumpkin decorating ideas, and get ready for Fall!

25 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas

1. Succulent BOO Pumpkins
  2. Zentangle Pumpkin
  3. Donut Pumpkins
  4. Fall Leaf Decoupaged Pumpkin
  5. Gold Glam Painted Pumpkins
  6. Push Pin Confetti Pumpkin
  7. Chevron Pumpkins
  8. Neon Dipped Pumpkins
  9. Gold Thumbtack Pumpkins
  10. Black and White Glam Pumpkin
  11. Decoupage Lilly Pulitzer Pumpkin
  12. Eyeball Painted Pumpkins
  13. Holiday Ornament Pumpkins
  14. Washi Tape Pumpkins
  15. Owl Felt Pumpkin
  16. Funky Ombre Pumpkins
  17. Duct Tape Pumpkins
  18. Dip Dye Glitter Pumpkins
  19. Rainbow Glitter Pumpkin
  20. Button Decorated Pumpkin
  21. Crayon Drip Pumpkin
  22. Spooky Faux Bois Pumpkins
  23. Neon Painted Mustache Pumpkins
  24. Word Find Pumpkins
  25. Glow in the Dark Puffy Paint Pumpkin

pauline-sig

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.