HUGE Giveaway for 3 Lucky Winners – $500 Paper Crafting Gift Basket, $100 or $50 Jo-Ann’s Gift Cards

Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Core’dinations.

I am not even going to begin to admit how much time or money I spend in craft stores. What I do know is that this is a fantastic giveaway and so simple to enter. I’m so happy to share it with all of you!

But you have to act fact and do one simple task – answer honestly and take this quick survey. That’s it!

Paper-Crafts-Giveaway-Coredinations-2

The giveaway will end on 2/16/14 at 11:59pm EST.
3 winners will be randomly chosen.

1st prize: Paper crafts basket worth $500

2nd prize: $100 Jo-Ann’s gift card

3rd prize: $50 Jo-Ann’s gift card

Enter Survey Here.

Good luck and thank you so much for participating!

Giveaway rules:

*Winners must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win. Winners will receive a paper crafting basket worth $500, a $100 Jo-Ann’s gift card or a $50 Jo-Ann’s gift card. No substitutions. No purchase necessary. This giveaway ends February 16th, 2014 Midnight EST. Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email address provided in entry form, by 2/18/14.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

Tags:

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

7 comments for “HUGE Giveaway for 3 Lucky Winners – $500 Paper Crafting Gift Basket, $100 or $50 Jo-Ann’s Gift Cards

Comments are closed.