I’m over at OCFamily today. Check out this super cute and quick homemade gift idea. Hand Dad a cup of coffee with his own personalized coffee sleeve this Father’s Day.
Here is what you will need to create your own custom cup of coffee for Dad:
- coffee sleeve
- scrapbook or colored paper of choice
- pictures, stickers, chipboard letters of choice
- Mod Podge®
- scissors or X-ACTO knife
- sponge brush
- ribbon of choice
First, trace a coffee sleeve on the back side of a piece of patterned scrapbook paper two times for the front and back of the sleeve. Cut out with a scissors or X-ACTO knife.
Next, brush on a coat of Mod Podge on one side of coffee sleeve. Place one paper cut out on top and add another coat of Mod Podge on top to seal. Let dry, and repeat for other side of coffee sleeve.
Add chipboard letters, stickers, or cutouts of pictures and attach with Mod Podge as well. I also attached a 1/2″ wide ribbon around one of the sleeves, and tied it like you would a men’s tie on the front and clipped the ends into a triangle shape to resemble a tie.
After the sleeve is completely dry, your custom coffee sleeve will be complete. Bring Dad a cup of coffee using this cool upcycled craft!
Latest posts by Pauline Molinari (see all)
- Recycled Bottle Duck Tape® Spring Bud Vases - April 17, 2014
- Teacher Appreciation Ombre PVC Pencil Holder - April 16, 2014
- Chalkboard Paper Spring Bunnies & Egg Window Decorations - April 15, 2014
- Have an Easter Egg Potato Printing Party - April 14, 2014