Get in the Spirit with 5 Fantastic 4th of July Craft Ideas

Get ready for this fun patriotic holiday with your kids with these great 4th of July craft ideas.

4th of July Craft Ideas for Kids

Photos from top left and clockwise via I Can Teach My Child, Alpha Mom, Spoonful, Menus 4 Moms, and Ginger Snap Crafts.

Get started with fireworks in a jar!

Fireworks-in-a-Jar

Check out the crafty science experiment behind this 4th of July inspired craft idea from Janae at I Can Teach My Child. Your kids will love to see all the colors pop in a jar!

Fly your popsicle stick flag high!

Popsicle Stick

Here’s an easy and crafty patriotic idea made with large craft sticks glued together. Love this patriotic flag party decor from Ginger Snap Crafts!

Crafty confetti filled patriotic rockets!

Rockets

Alpha Mom shows you how to make this perfect patriotic party idea! I love these confetti filled rockets made from toilet paper rolls.

Wear this fun patriotic party hat!

Party Hats

Decorate paper bags to make this super fun Stars ‘n Stripes hat! Perfect kid craft for party or parade wear! I’m loving this red, white and blue idea from Spoonful.

Prepare the perfect patriotic party food!

AmericanFlagFruitKabobs

Yes, your food can be festive too! How cute are these American flag fruit kabobs from Menus 4 Moms?!

How are you and your family celebrating the upcoming 4th of July holiday? We hope these fun and simple crafts get you in the patriotic spirit!

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

1 comment for “Get in the Spirit with 5 Fantastic 4th of July Craft Ideas

Comments are closed.