Zentangle Coasters Gift Set Craft Idea

zentangle coasters gift idea DIY from clubchicacircle

“What is a Zentangle?” you may ask. It’s a really easy drawing style that anyone can have fun doing! Today’s craft idea shows you how to take this fun art form and turn into a beautiful gift idea. This is a perfect craft and art project for all ages. The best part is—no artistic expertise required!

I’m contributing over at My Crafty Spot today with the full details and tutorial. Hop on over and check it out!

Enjoy!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

1 comment for “Zentangle Coasters Gift Set Craft Idea

1. May 6, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Cool idea, but what really caught my eye was they way you wrapped them. Simple but eye catching, I like it!

Comments are closed.