Owl Lover 2012 Customizable Calendar FREE Download

I love this site! I stumbled upon in on my owl obsessed quest for all things hootirific this month! Shivana of the The Owl Lover has made it possible to create, customize, and download your own 2012 calendar. You can choose between 45 different artist renditions of owls, (artists like Suzy Ultman, Jo James, Juliette Crane and Night Owl Paper Goods) pick the month you want them in, download and print. Amazing! And she has graciously offered the download FREE! You don’t need a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal to beat that!

Here is a sample of one I customized for myself. Lovely! You and your tween can each customize your own here. Enjoy!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Or if you want instant access anytime we post a new article, subscribe to our RSS feed here.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

Tags:

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

2 comments for “Owl Lover 2012 Customizable Calendar FREE Download

1. Bella
    July 8, 2013 at 9:29 am

I wanted to download the beautiful calender for my mom’s birthday. But since it’s from 2012 i wanted to edit it via photoshop just to adjust the dates/days. Unfortunatly it tells me that it’s password saved and i need to type that in in order to open it. I would be more than happy if you could tell me the password or another way to open it so i can make it a present for 2014 🙂 Thank you very much!

Comments are closed.