Monthly Archives: November 2012

Make a Wish as a Family with this Cool Holiday Craft

Family Holiday Wishlist feature

I’m over at the OC Family today showing you how to make this cute ribbon family wishlist. Do your remember the days as kid when you couldn’t wait to leaf through the ginormous Sears holiday catalog? This craft is a fun visual and interactive way to capture all of your holiday wishlists for everyone in the family.

Crafting with Clear Chalkboard Coating

Chalkboard Welcome sign @clubchicacircle

I had the pleasure of trying out a new craft product from DecoArt recently, and had to share my results. I made a cute chalkboard wall calendar for my tween, and some darling wall hangers. The best part is that the chalkboard coating is CLEAR, so it won’t change the color of your surface, and can add a chalkboard surface to many different things. Love it!

Thanksgiving Place Cards Free Printable

Miranda pine cone placecard feature

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! We truly hope every one of you has a wonderful day filled with good food, laughter, love, and family. My weekly feature at OC Family has a free printable for your Thanksgiving table. Grab your copy and get the kids involved in dressing up your Thanksgiving table.

Pinecone Topiary Centerpiece

pine cone topiary featured

What do you get when you combine a foam ball, stick, dark brown caulk, pinecones, a recycled wine bottle, and a little spray paint? A pinecone topiary, of course. Check out my crafty experiment which turned into a pretty Thanksgiving centerpiece.

The Sweet Smell of the Holidays

Holiday Homemade Coffee Gift Craft Idea

Enjoy the sweet smell of the holidays in a yummy cup of jo this season. Pair one of these holiday flavored coffees from Dunkin’ Donuts with a hand decorated coffee mug, and you have an instant holiday gift idea for your favorite coffee drinker. Check out this great homemade gift idea.