Welcome to the Party!
We are so glad you are here. This is the perfect place to get inspired and share your latest creations all in one place.
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
Hey all! I’m Katie from Creatively Living and
I’m the lucky lady who chose this week’s features!
I loved everyone’s recipes and projects this week! You guys are awesome!
It was hard to narrow down some features but since I love a good DIY,
I chose 11 of my of my DIY favorites!
1. Free Rustic and Lovely Printables (that I love) by AKA Designs
2. Girl’s Floral Wall by Klienworth and Co.
3. Potting Bench Makeover by Vintage Scrap Shop
4. DIY Charging Station by Polka Dots in the Country
5. Ikea Trysil Dresser Makeover by Techie’s DIY Adventures
1. Garage Workbench DIY by A Prudent Life
2. Semi-DIY Party Decorations by Rain on a Tin Roof
3. Before and After File Cabinet Makeover by Thistlewood
4. Balloon Dipped Luminaries by Create Craft Love
5. DIY Patio Area with Texas Lamp Posts by I Should Be Mopping the Floor
6. Ladder Side Table by Refresh Restyle
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!