Hey everyone! So glad to have you back to join another party!
Last week I took a little break from crafting and blogging, and spent the week transitioning out of Summer and getting ready for the Fall. My tween just went back to school, and I can’t believe it, but she is on the verge of the teen years! I still have about 6 more months that I can say I officially have a tween, but I know the day is coming!
A couple of big announcements, in case you missed it – we are looking for Fall / Holiday contributors for the site to share one post a month for the months of Oct, Nov, and Dec. You can apply here if you are interested.
Also, we just launched a new craft series – CREATIVE BLOG TALK. We have learned so much from our crafty blogging journey, we wanted to share our own tips and experiences with all of you.
Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party!
The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 blog party where you can share your latest creativity including: diy projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all EIGHT of the blogs below, pretty awesome, huh?!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T. in social media land…
It’s September which means that I am officially allowed to talk about Halloween without people looking at me like I’m nuts, ha! I love handmade costumes so much that I started another site called Really Awesome Costumes dedicated to well… just that… really awesome handmade costumes! One of my all time favorite costumes, is our family of 3 costume last year (I was pregnant)! I love a quick, easy DIY costume like grandpa, tourist, or an American Idol contestant! Speaking of quick, I picked 10 quick-ish crafts to feature from last week’s party! A contact paper heart made out of triangles… love!
1. Contact paper heart // 2. Lamp makeover // 3. Doll pin wreath // 4. Utensil caddy // 5. Rag banner 6. Deer string art // 7. Stamped canvas shoes // 8. Thankful printable // 9. Starburst mirror // 10. Football treat bags //
Now, let’s get this party started!
A huge thank you!to everyone who linked up with us last week! If you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="https://club.chicacircle.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Club Chica Circle" /></a><center>
<center><a href="https://club.chicacircle.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Club Chica Circle" /></a><center
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, no Etsy shops. Also please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!