Washi Tape Crafts Book Giveaway

BIG NEWS!
Washi tape craft book by amy anderson

HEY LOOK! Those are my mini pallet washi tape coasters featured in a book!

I was so honored and excited when asked to contribute to Amy Anderson’s new Washi Tape Crafts book! And I am happy to announce that this fabulous book, which comes with 10 rolls of washi tape, is hot off the presses and ready to inspire!

Mini Pallet Coasters Craft DIY

Washi tape is one of my all time favorite craft materials, and I’ve used it in so many different projects like these Acorn Pom Pom Napkin Clips—perfect for your Fall table setting!

Acorn Pom Pom Washi Tape Clothespin craft idea

I’ve also dressed up packages and “written” with washi tape before.

Holiday Writing with Washi Tape

Today I thought it appropriate to celebrate with a “washi tape” cupcake!

I found this wood shaped cupcake at my local Michaels ages ago, knowing that I would want to craft with it someday. Washi tape is the perfect craft medium to dress up this cute cupcake.

Washi Tape Cupcake Card

I picked a cute polka dot pattern for the “frosting”, a red striped tape for the cherry with a great accent stem, and then a pretty teal patterned tape for the cupcake liner.

I applied the tape horizontally for the frosting, cherry and stem, making sure my pieces were longer than my cupcake shape. Then I applied cut strips of the teal tape vertically to give the illusion of ridges in the cupcake liner.

Then I used a small sharp scissors to trip off the excess tape, using the wood cupcake shape as a guide. You could also use an X-ACTO knife.

Finally, I glued it on top of a brightly colored blank card for a perfectly festive homemade card.

Washi Tape Cupcake custom card

I added a custom message on the top of my card with a thin Sharpie marker. This cute homemade card is ready to party!

Washi Tape Crafts book giveaway

Hip hip hooray!

To celebrate, we would like to give a copy of this fabulous book away! If you are ready to be inspired by the 110 washi tape tutorials featured in the book, make sure to enter below!

Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

pauline-sig

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

31 comments for “Washi Tape Crafts Book Giveaway

Comments are closed.