Tween Holiday Wish List with Target (& Giveaway!)

This post is brought to you by Target, but all opinions and gift ideas are my own (with additional inspiration from my tween).

I need a little help this time of year figuring out what surprises would make the tweens in my life jump up and down with joy on Christmas morning. My daughter and niece have different wish list items and the items change dramatically from year to year. The girls are list makers (like me) so taking a trip to Target to help build the lists definitely does the trick.

Check out some of our favorite Target trip finds that made the list:

Ultimate Tween Wish List #MKOH
Schwinn Bicycle Bag (more colors in the store display) ~ Flippeez (flips and flaps with a push of the tassle button) ~ Fashion Angels Tapeffiti (many kits to choose from for a great Holiday break activity) ~ EOS lip balm (perfect stocking stuffer) ~ Soccer balls (because you can never have too many)

And, because I can never get out of Target without adding more items to my shopping/ wish list:

Super Cool Tween Wish List #MKOH.jpg

Crayola Projector Light Designer (turn art into a ceiling display) ~ Crayola Marker Airbrush (turn markers into spray art) ~ Hedbanz (which was a lifesaver for our family during a particularly horrible summer) ~ Slippers (250+ styles available online) ~ Fashion Angels Sketch Portfolio (with many kits to choose from)

What is on your tween’s wish list? Let us know in the comments below.  Even better – enter the giveaway for a $25 Target eGiftCard. Visit the Target catalog and comment below on what gift you would choose and for which special person. **Be sure to enter through the Rafflecopter to record your entry**. This is #MyKindofHoliday and I hope you have a special holiday, too!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Follow Lynnee’s boards on Pinterest and Pauline’s Club ChicaCircle boards here. You can also find  .

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

32 comments for “Tween Holiday Wish List with Target (& Giveaway!)

1. Mary Happymommy
    December 15, 2013 at 7:44 am

I would love the easy bake oven for my daughter.

2. Kelsey Wiest
    December 15, 2013 at 8:09 am

I would get a play station 4 for my husband 🙂

3. Linda
    December 15, 2013 at 10:21 am

My two faves are the EOS lip balm and the Tapefetti !!! Hugs, Linda
    For my daughter of course !!!

4. Rosalie Bedard
    December 15, 2013 at 10:43 am

I would buy a gift for my husband because we are getting gifts for everyone else and there does not seem to be any money left for us to get a gift for each other.

5. Alexis K
    December 15, 2013 at 10:53 am

I would buy Despicable Me 2 for my niece… And for me!

6. Kimberly Schotz
    December 15, 2013 at 11:15 am

I like the Target Eiffel Tower Clock for my daughter

7. Lauren
    December 15, 2013 at 11:29 am

anythign Hello Kitty, my niece is a big fan

8. Susan
    December 15, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I would like to get a Disney Sofia The First doll for my granddaughter.

9. Lyric Weldon
    December 15, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I love the hello kitty cosmetic set- 23 piece for me so that I can dress up my mom.

10. Laura
    December 15, 2013 at 1:48 pm

My daughter loves tapefetti!

11. Nicole
    December 15, 2013 at 1:52 pm

My daughters aren’t quite tweens yet, but you’d never guess it by their wish lists. My 6yo wants the Our Generation camper for her doll. Both of them like anything crafty. I love the crafty items on the wish list today (they would too!).

12. Barbara Hash
    December 15, 2013 at 2:58 pm

My daughter is a very selfless person and she has told me that she wants to get gifts for the other kids in our 4-H group instead of getting something for herself. I think she would love to get Dispicable Me 2 and Beats headphones from Target.

13. Lauren Hartman
    December 15, 2013 at 4:16 pm

My daughter loves anything art related! Crayola stuff and Fashion Angels sketch portfolio.

14. barbara n
    December 15, 2013 at 5:09 pm

I like the Sassy 21-Piece Toy and Teether Holiday Gift Set and I would give it to my new granddaughter!

15. Donna
    December 15, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I have several soccer player grandchildren so soccer balls are always wanted! And I love the EOS lip balms.

16. Judi Johnson
    December 15, 2013 at 5:56 pm

My grandson is in the autistic family and one thing he loves that calms him is playing the x-box. He is getting one for Christmas but needs games to go with it.

17. Kathy M.
    December 15, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I would get my daughter a cool new bike helmet!

18. Jessie C.
    December 15, 2013 at 7:43 pm

I would get Mega Bloks Barbie Build ‘n Play Super Star Stage for DD.
    tcarolinep at gmail dot com

19. Lori H
    December 15, 2013 at 7:45 pm

We need earbuds. With several teen/tweens, they are always looking for a set.

20. Christine
    December 15, 2013 at 8:09 pm

My kids love anything Lego. They especially love the Lego Chima stuff.

21. Allison Burke
    December 16, 2013 at 7:48 am

My tween wants CLOTHES, PJ’s, make up, make up bag, lotion, etc — Target has awesome make up!!!!!

22. Sharon
    December 16, 2013 at 9:08 am

I would buy the Flipeez for my 11 year-old.

23. Audrey
    December 16, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I want to get an ipod touch 5th generation because my parents can’t afford one and neither can I.

24. December 16, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I’d buy the Dyson handheld for my husband to give to me. 🙂

25. Brittany Siemens
    December 16, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I would buy clothes and toys for my 1 year old daughter!

26. Annie
    December 17, 2013 at 6:27 am

I would get something that would be enjoyed by everyone(My 4 kids (2 girls and 2 boys:Isabelle 15yrs, Maxime 11yrs, Brandon 9 yrs and Emily Elizabeth 6yrs)and my husband and I) Some movies and popcorn to have a movie night together and some cooking items to cook a meal or sweet treats for our friends and family.

27. December 17, 2013 at 9:43 am

My Generation Sweet Canopy Bed for my little girlie

28. December 17, 2013 at 11:24 am

Lego city sets for my 4 year old son. He would LOVE them all!!!

29. Heidi
    December 17, 2013 at 9:55 pm

The Easy Bake Oven for my daughter!

30. December 18, 2013 at 7:13 am

New Corningware for my mom.

31. Kelly D
    December 18, 2013 at 2:46 pm

I like the LEGO City LEGO City Starter Set for my son.

32. jane zupp
    December 18, 2013 at 10:25 pm

She loves most things. Books and movies are high on the list. Clothes anything . . .

Comments are closed.