The Ultimate Hot Cocoa Kit

Once I saw this super creative homemade gift idea, Gingerbread House Cookie Kit, from Bee in our Bonnet featured on eighteen25, I knew what I was going to do as a special homemade present to my tween’s Girl Scout leaders.

It inspired me to create The Ultimate Hot Cocoa Holiday Kit! I picked up a couple craft organizers, lined each compartment with parchment paper, and filled each one with a delightful cocoa accessory. Love it!

Here is what I filled mine with (from top to bottom, left to right):

• Homemade vanilla marshmallows (I used this recipe from Smitten Kitchen)
  • Sugar wafers
  • Rolled double chocolate wafers
  • Crushed peppermint candies
  • Malt powder (I put in a small treat bag with a twist tie)
  • Dark chocolate shavings
  • Shortbread biscuits
  • Baileys® Irish Creme

I then hand wrote labels for what each accessory was, and tied a few packets of Starbucks Hot Cocoa Mix (in different flavors) with a spoon on the top with some pretty holiday yarn. After making a couple of them, I realized they are a few other people I need to make these for. So fun, easy, festive and delightful! Who is on your homemade holiday list? This makes a great teacher, neighbor, sister, mother homemade gift! Enjoy!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

4 comments for “The Ultimate Hot Cocoa Kit

Comments are closed.