St. Patrick’s Day Free Candy Bar Printables

Feel like sharing some leprechaun chocolate luck? Simply wrap gold covered chocolate bars in these cute St. Patrick’s Day candy bars wraps.

Download, print, and cut out the free printable here:

St. Patrick’s Day Free Candy Bar Printable

There are two sizes in the St. Patrick’s candy bar design. I chose to use chocolate bars that are already wrapped in gold to fit in with the St. Paddy’s day “pot of gold” theme, like Hershey’s Twix bars and Hershey’s chocolate covered almond Nuggets.

Simply wrap around each bar and secure with tape. That’s it!

St. Patricks Day Free candy bar printable

Enjoy the free printable, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Candy bar free printables

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

5 comments for “St. Patrick’s Day Free Candy Bar Printables

1. March 16, 2013 at 8:33 am

Hi Pauline!
    I was visiting blogs from BYW and I just had to leave a comment on yours! I love the entire concept of your blog!!! Sharing your love of crafting and creativity with your daughters is one of the best things you can do for them!!!! I did the same as my daughter was growing up and now she is a Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering major designing planes and cranes!!! Creativity has its rewards…and we still spend time crafting together when she is home on vacations!

I love you projects and posts! They are fun and inspiring!
    Kim

• March 16, 2013 at 9:59 am

HI Kim!
      So nice to meet you. Thank you so much for your nice comment. It really gives me encouragement for why we started this blog and wanted to share with others. My daughter is 11 now, and she is at such an impressionable age. I love sharing my love of crafting and creativity with her, and I love seeing her blossom because of it. So amazing about your daughter!
      I’m popping over to your blog now. = )
      Thanks again,
      Pauline

2. Alison
    March 10, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Pauline – What a wonderful treat idea for St. Patty’s Day. I am hosting a book club this month and wanted to give all the guests a little treat to show how much I cherish their friendship and this is PERFECT! Love it and feel so blessed you share these great ideas with the rest of us non creative brains! Alison

• March 11, 2014 at 10:02 am

You are so welcome Alison! Hugs to you!

3. February 23, 2015 at 10:01 am

So cute! Stumbled and pinned!

Comments are closed.