Sending Happy New Year 2013 Wishes – Pass it On!

Happy New Year 2013 ecard

We want to take the time to wish you and your families a Happy Happy New Year! We took a little holiday break from posting, and we are ready to come back and make this another crafty year!

We also want to say thank you to all of our loyal readers and fellow craftinistas.

Thank you ecard

Thanks for joining in on our crafty conversations. We can’t wait to share lots more inspirations, new project ideas, fabulous free printables, and loads of crafty fun.

Speaking of printables….

We want you to share Happy New Year Wishes and Thankful Thoughts to all of the loved ones in your life too.You can download these free printable cards on white cardstock paper. Simply cut out, and fold on the dotted lines where noted.

Get your printables here:

Happy New Year postcards

Thank you cards printable

Or for instant gratification, send an free ecard of one of these designs right away!
Simply go to our ecard page, and pick which image you want to email, and fill out the handy ecard form. That’s it! It’s that easy!

Here’s to a happy, healthy, prosperous new year! 2013, here we come……..

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.