Patriotic Upcycled Can Flower Pots Centerpiece

Patriotic Upcycled Can Flower Pots

It seems like right after we hit Memorial Day, you know 4th of July is right around the corner and Summer is in full swing.

This easy craft idea would make a great centerpiece to any 4th of July table.

Painted and Stenciled Patriotic cans easy craft idea

They are perfectly rustic and patriotic looking and a great craft project for the kids to help with.

Filled with flowers, these flower pots arranged into a flag are so pretty and festive!

4th of July Party Table decor craft idea

Check out the full DIY here.

American Flag upcycled cans craft idea

I’m contributing over at Mom 4 Real with all the crafty details today.

Happy Crafting!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here, and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

4 comments for “Patriotic Upcycled Can Flower Pots Centerpiece

Comments are closed.