Homemade Pom-Pom Valentine’s Garland DIY

I’m so excited to share that I have joined the Mom 4 Real team as a monthly contributor to this fabulous site! I will be sharing monthly holiday craft ideas to get you in the mood for each celebration. This month, I’m kicking it off with a Valentine’s decor project.

Homemade Heart Pom-pom Valentines garland craft idea

You are going to LOVE this fun and easy craft idea that is sure to get you in the Valentine’s spirit!

Heart Pom-pom Valentines garland supplies

With just a few simple supplies, you will learn how to make homemade pom-poms with a fork, add a cut out colored heart around it, and hang them on some pretty yarn for the perfect Valentine’s garland.

Heart Pom-pom garland on mantel

Hop on over and check out the full tutorial here.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here, and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

2 comments for “Homemade Pom-Pom Valentine’s Garland DIY

Comments are closed.