Halloween Cake in a Can Surprise

I’m so excited to share my Halloween Cake in a Can DIY.

This is the perfect way to ‘Boo’ someone from afar.

Halloween Cake in a Can Surprise You've Been Boo'd

Follow the same directions as detailed on my Birthday Surprise Cake in a Can DIY tutorial by removing the bottom lid, baking the cake in the can, and wrapping up for special surprise.

This is such a fun “You’ve Been Boo’d” gift idea too!

Grab your Halloween Cake in Can Free Printable here!

Wrap your can with the label. I added a little washi tape on the top and bottom for extra flair, and slip the “You’ve Been Boo’d” circle tag on top under the pop top.

If you have never “Boo-ed” anyone, it’s a super fun way to leave a treat for a neighbor, friend, or teacher.

Halloween Surprise Cake in a Can Gift Idea @clubchicacircle

Leave on someone’s doorstep or even desk for a special Halloween surprise!

You've Been Boo'd Cake in a Can Craft Idea

In mine, I left a special surprise. You know it’s Fall when the Halloween Joe Joe’s come out at Trader Joe’s.

Halloween Surprise Cake in a Can Surprise with free printable

I filled my can with chocolate cake with white frosting, orange sprinkles and of course a Pumpkin Joe Joe’s.

Yum!

Halloween Cake in a Can Gift Idea @clubchicacircle

So treat someone today!

Enjoy!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

6 comments for “Halloween Cake in a Can Surprise

1. October 20, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Love canned cakes! I’ll pin it! thanks for sharing!

2. Allie Hunt
    October 24, 2013 at 6:36 pm

I’m so incredibly anxious to make these for all my friends!! Thank you so much. I am excited to see the outcome.

3. Julie
    November 10, 2013 at 7:40 am

My plan is to make these cupcakes in a can for all the kids at Christmas time. I’m hoping you have Christmas printables soon 🙂 I love this idea. What is your suggestion on shipping these?

4. Jennifer
    June 14, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Awesome idea and a free printable to boot. Thank you for having available for all to enjoy not just “fans” of social media.

Comments are closed.