Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece

Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece Craft

I love me some gold! And today’s DIY is no exception! I have definitely been in a gold kind of crafting mood lately—which is not a bad thing, am I right?

Last week, I used this same Krylon 18kt. gold spray paint to upcycle a flower basket into a cool jewelry organizer. I have definitely had my share of crafty adventures with rocks—like vision rocks, or painted face rocks—but today is all about the glamor!

Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece easy craft idea

All the step-by-step instructions you need are:

1. spray paint river rocks with gold spray paint (you can find these rocks in the garden center of your local hardware store. Gold spray paint can be found online, at your local craft store, or at your local hardware store.
  2. when rocks are painted on both sides and dry, around onto a decorative plate and arrange around candles to create a pretty centerpiece.

Gold Painted Rocks

Look how sparkly and luscious these rocks look!

Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece easy home decor craft idea

Bring a little glam to something ordinary and from nature!

Try this super simple candle centerpiece idea.

pauline-sig

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

2 comments for “Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece

Comments are closed.