Easy Party Treat Cup Ideas & Giveaway

Disclaimer: this post is brought to in part by the Rich Products Give Bakery Because. It’s Gifting Made Delicious! #givebakery . All photos, opinions, and ideas are solely my own.

Have you ever needed to make a quick party or classroom treat with very little time? Or did you just want something sweet to brighten someone’s day? Could you also use an extra $25?

If you answered yes to any of these, keep reading my crafty friends! = )
easy treat cups for kids classroom

Seriously, with a little creative packaging your grocer’s bakery can be a gold mine for yummy and super easy party treats. It can be as easy as picking up a package of your bakery treat of choice and adding some mini plastic cups and disposable forks to your grocery basket before checkout.

Easy Bakery Treat Ideas #givebakery

How about a quick breakfast treat on-the-go? I put two mini cinnamon rolls in a small plastic cup and added a fork on the top for tasty treat.

cinnamon roll breakfast on the go cups

Yum!

For a fun party or classroom treat, try adding mini cupcake brownies in mini plastic cups too, and dressing them up in a treat bag and some washi tape flags.

how to make easy treat cups from your grocers bakery

How to make quick and easy party treat cups:

I started with SOLO 3 oz plastic cups, added some mini M&Ms on the bottom about an inch up, then put the mini brownie cupcakes on top.

brownie treat cups with mini m&ms

Then I placed the filled treat cups inside of a plastic treat bag, and added a washi tape flag on the top to secure.

Mini Brownie treat cups DIY

It’s super simple to make washi tape flags.

treat cup craft idea with washi tape flag

Simply cut a length of washi tape about 3 inches long. Then cinch up the top of your bag and connect the two ends of the washi tape together to secure. Use the tip of a sharp scissors to cut a triangle shape out of the end to turn it into a pretty flag.

washi tape flags for brownie cup treats

Depending on the pattern of your washi tape, you can customize to a certain holiday or party event.

chocolate brownie treat cups

Or just make a rainbow of yummy brownie cupcake treat cups!

easy treat cup idea for kids

So cute! My daughter recently brought these to all of her camp counselors on the last day of a summer camp she just went to. They were a huge hit!

Sometimes it is just the simplest things that can say “thank you” or “hope you have a nice day” or “you are special to me”.

You are all special to me, and I want you to win some cold hard cash.

Here is how you can win a $25 treat for yourself! Just answer this simple question in the comments below by July 31 and you will be entered:

Whose day would you like to brighten with a tasty treat?

We will randomly pick 2 lucky winners to receive $25 each.

Enter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Give BakeryBecause Logo

And for more great ideas and inspirations, check out the BakeryBecause Pinterest board. Share your own sweet treat creations on Pinterest with the #givebakery hashtag to share your inspirations with others too!

Good luck and enjoy!!!

pauline-sig

Disclaimer: this post is brought to in part by the Rich Products Give Bakery Because. It’s Gifting Made Delicious! #givebakery . All photos, opinions, and ideas are solely my own.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

58 comments for “Easy Party Treat Cup Ideas & Giveaway

1. Leah Ryan
    July 22, 2014 at 10:10 am

My daughters birthday!!

2. Sally
    July 22, 2014 at 10:19 am

This work really well for my son’s and daughter’s classes this school year!

• July 22, 2014 at 11:19 am

These make perfect classroom treats! Thanks Sally!

3. Connie Wren
    July 22, 2014 at 10:26 am

I love your posts because they are CUTE , FUN, EASY and INEXPENSIVE….all things that make life SUPER! Thanks! I would like to answer the question to enter the giveaway! Whose Day would I like to brighten with a tasty treat? I have some very special friends in my STRONGER ladies Bible Study who are such an encouragement to me and each one of them deserves a special treat! Thanks for your awesome ideas!

• July 22, 2014 at 11:20 am

Thanks Connie for the nice comment! And it sounds like you have some really special friends!

4. Allison Burke
    July 22, 2014 at 10:46 am

I would love to brighten my 2 girls’ day with these! thanks!

5. July 22, 2014 at 11:03 am

Oh Pauline this is such a cute idea! I have these cups! I recently used them to make pudding popsicles!

• July 22, 2014 at 11:21 am

Thanks Christine! These are the cutest plastic cups. I just had to do something with them. Now I need to try your pudding popsicle idea – love it!

6. Karima Zareie
    July 22, 2014 at 11:26 am

My mosque!

7. Mia Lewis
    July 22, 2014 at 11:35 am

This will be used for both school and church! Love it!

8. Mandy Champluvier
    July 22, 2014 at 11:44 am

I would love to brighten my mom’s day with something simple that says “Iove you”… something to show her that I appreciate everything that she does for me.

9. July 22, 2014 at 11:54 am

I’d use them for Back to School teacher treats!!

10. Mercedes A
    July 22, 2014 at 11:55 am

I would love to brighten my moms day with these because she is a very hard worker but loves artistic & new different things so I know she would enjoy these !
    I might just make some… Great idea!

11. maryjo marshall
    July 22, 2014 at 12:03 pm

my stamping card classes!

12. July 22, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I would send these yummy treat ideas to my daughter and 5 grandchildren. Life never seems to come easy and sometimes a little treat makes a big difference. Thank you!

13. julie
    July 22, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Some hungery VBS children.

14. Pam
    July 22, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I think they would brighten my grandma’s day!

15. Diane V
    July 22, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I would make a similar treat for my youngest granddaughter’s first day of school.

16. Jenna O
    July 22, 2014 at 5:28 pm

I would love to make my mother smile 🙂

17. Kayre
    July 22, 2014 at 10:06 pm

I would love to surprise my Dad (84 years) with this special treat! Love the cute idea!

• July 28, 2014 at 10:12 am

Wow, you go Dad! Thanks for entering!

18. melissa
    July 22, 2014 at 10:08 pm

I’d make something for my best friend’s daughter’s birthday coming up!

• July 28, 2014 at 10:11 am

These are great for a birthday treat! Thanks for entering Melissa.

19. Charlotte
    July 23, 2014 at 6:50 am

My grandkids would love these treats.

• July 28, 2014 at 10:11 am

That’s perfect Charlotte! Thanks for entering!

20. Doreen
    July 23, 2014 at 10:11 am

This would be a great idea for a friend who is going through a rough patch! Friends and treats!

21. Lyric Weldon
    July 23, 2014 at 11:02 am

I would make it for my mom.

22. Ellen R.
    July 23, 2014 at 1:36 pm

My daughter – she is struggling at her job right now and some days are really tough for her. She loves chocolate – truly LOVES chocolate. I would sneak one of these into her lunch to give her a boost at work and let her know I’m thinking about her. Such a great idea – thanks for sharing it!!

• July 28, 2014 at 10:10 am

Awww… best wishes to your daughter that things will get easier!

23. Angie Fogg
    July 24, 2014 at 4:35 am

I would love to share these with my daughters class! They are the perfect treat!

24. rachel
    July 24, 2014 at 11:03 am

My friend Kim — a busy working mom of two!

• July 28, 2014 at 10:09 am

Kim has a got a good friend in you! Thanks for entering!

25. barbara n
    July 25, 2014 at 5:01 am

Any day that ends with the letter Y

26. July 25, 2014 at 3:43 pm

These are cute! My son is starting school and I am sad, would love to brighten our day making and knowing he would have a treat at school.

27. Lauren Becker
    July 25, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I would love to brighten my friend Lori’s day because she’s currently pregnant with another child!

28. July 28, 2014 at 7:36 am

You know those “OMG THIS PERSON IS A GENIUS! HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT?! ” moments?
    Yep, I’m just finishing one up now. These are fab! I may not have kiddies myself but I often have a fair few to entertain and I just know these will go down a treat!

On serious note I would love to treat a lot of very special people in my life. – My mum, my cousins, my grandparents. Deciding one would just be too cruel, especially considering these are so easy to make. I could whip but a big batch in no time!

29. Jo
    July 28, 2014 at 1:56 pm

my little friends at headstart

30. Lynn
    July 28, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Sounds like my grand daughters class room will be getting these!

31. July 28, 2014 at 3:12 pm

This is such a great idea, Pauline! I love little individualized treats! Thanks so much for sharing!

• July 28, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Thanks Kristi! I really appreciate the comment and you entering!

32. Exie
    July 28, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I would love to brighten my grandson’s 3rd birthday and my granddaughter’s 7th.

• July 29, 2014 at 2:40 pm

That’s a perfect idea! Thanks for entering!

33. Mya
    July 29, 2014 at 2:27 am

Lovely! My daughter gave them out at her birthday sleepover party, a certain crowd pleaser!

• July 29, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I’m so glad you were already able to use this quick treat idea. I love it!

34. Lis
    July 29, 2014 at 12:50 pm

These make the perfect party treats. Especially if you’re making them last minute. They are easy, inexpensive and fun. Thank you so much!

35. Dionne
    April 27, 2015 at 10:59 am

I forgot to say I love the idea so I will be using this in many ways thanks again.

Comments are closed.