Easy Frankenstein Brownies

Frankenstein Brownies Easy Halloween Treat

Who knew Frankenstein could be so cute and sweet!

Your kids certainly will if you make these fun Halloween treats! And they are so easy to make, you can get the kids involved in the fun food process.

I started with a batch of brownies that I baked in a rectangular pan. Then I cut them up into rectangles for the Frankenstein heads.

Easy Frankenstein Brownies for halloween treat

I frosted them with green frosting, and used chocolate sprinkles for on the upper third of my brownie for the hair.

How to Make Frankenstein brownies

Then it was just a little Tootsie Roll artwork and creativity for the ears (or nails in his head), eyebrows, and a funny mouth.

I cut one Tootsie Roll in half for each ear (or nail), and then I cut another one into quarters lenghwise.

I used the warmth of my fingers to mold them into an eyebrow and a funny squiggly mouth.

To complete my Frankenstein head I added candy eyeballs, just like the ones I used here on my eyeball cookies.

Frankenstein Brownies for Halloween Treat

So simple, cute, and best of all tasty!

Enjoy!

pauline-sig

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

5 comments for “Easy Frankenstein Brownies

1. October 6, 2014 at 7:00 am

These are so cute!! Love them!

• October 6, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Thanks so much ladies! You are the best!

2. October 8, 2014 at 2:27 pm

OH he’s cute! and would go perfectly with the bean bags I just posted 🙂

• October 9, 2014 at 9:29 am

Love it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3. October 13, 2014 at 6:16 am

These are just too cute!

Comments are closed.