Easter Bunny Hand-painted Bread Pans

Disclaimer: this post is sponsored by DecoArt. All opinions, ideas, and images are completely my own.

Hand painted bunny bread pans for Easter brunch DIY idea @clubchicacircle

Get ready! The Easter Bunny is coming! The Easter Bunny is coming!

This easy Spring craft idea is perfect to dress up your Easter brunch table, or wrap up with a little cellophane and ribbon and give as a pretty and super cute homemade Easter gift.

I created this fun little Easter design on the outside of mini ceramic bread pans that I found at my local Michael’s store. And best of all, once you are done — the darling Easter bunny bread pan is dishwasher safe!

Here is what I used for this simple Easter craft:

• Americana® Chalky Finish for Glass™ paint in Everlasting white
  • Decoart® Glass Paint Marker™ in Black, Pink, and White
  • Ceramic bread pan
  • Circle sponge brush pouncer

ceramic painted easy craft idea for Spring

It was really easy to create this cute bunny. First I created the bunny body by using my circle pouncer with the Chalky Finish white paint, and let dry before adding my bunny details.

When it was dry to the touch, I used my black glass paint marker to add my eyes, nose, whiskers, feet and bunny ear details. Then I used the white glass paint marker to fill in the bunny ear, and finished with pink details on the inside of the ears and rosy cheeks.

How to paint cute dishwasher safe easter bunnies on ceramic or glass surface

The instructions on the Chalky Finish said to let the paint dry for 4 days before baking in the oven to officially set the paint and make your painted item dishwasher-safe. Chalky Finish for glass paint works for both glass and ceramic-glazed surfaces.

I love how these Easter bunny bread pans turned out!

Easter Bunny homemade gift and craft idea - so cute

I baked my pumpkin banana bread in each. So cute and fun!

Setting your sunday easter brunch table craft idea @chicacircle

Perfect to dress up any Easter brunch table!

pauline-sig

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

4 comments for “Easter Bunny Hand-painted Bread Pans

1. March 1, 2016 at 10:33 am

Those baking pans are adorable! You’re very clever to add a little festiveness to ordinary baking pans. I’m inspired to do a few myself now! Thanks for the inspiration. I just started subscribing to this site and really enjoy your posts, looking forward to more of your creativity!

• March 1, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Thank you so much Sue! So glad to have you as a subscriber! Happy Crafting – Pauline

2. March 14, 2016 at 4:00 pm

love how these turned out will have to try this craft. Quick question you paint all the decorations on it and then let set for 4 days or just the blue paint sets for 4 days plmk would love to do this thanks again

3. Cookie17
    March 27, 2017 at 9:38 am

I love your easy & pretty design’s you make I’m not sure my self when do thing’s so I just watch what bloggers make & your’s top list ,,Thank’s Cookie17

Comments are closed.