Crazy for Cornbread Casserole

My tween is in the kitchen again and ready to share one of her all-time favorite dishes. This cornbread casserole is so quick to pull together and is a real crowd pleaser. We borrowed this recipe from our cousin Travis- and I don’t think we can give it back. Each time our tween cooks this recipe – we empty the pan within a day. Try it out and see if you can get the same yummy results.

Crazy for Cornbread Casserole Recipe

1 can creamed corn
1 can whole corn (do NOT drain)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 stick of butter, softened (can scale back to 3/4 stick)
1 box of cornbread mix (Jiffy)

• Mix the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl
  • Stir in the cornbread mix
  • Pour the mixture into a greased 9X9 pan
  • Bake for 1 Hour @ 350 degrees F

Enjoy!

This dish tastes great warm or cold. It is a perfect side dish to surprise Dad on Father’s Day or for a buffet party (anyone planning a graduation party?)

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Lynnee Jimenez

Lynnee Jimenez -> I am a wanna-be crafter who is inspired by my crafty sister Pauline, my tween daughter and niece. By day, I work in high-tech. By night, I dream of learning how to best use gloss, glitter & my daughter's glue gun. I really want to create memories with my daughter to last a lifetime. 

Tags:

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

4 comments for “Crazy for Cornbread Casserole

Comments are closed.