Colorful Marbled Nail Polish Twig Jewelry Organizer

Please give a warm welcome to Elba Valverde—with another fabulous Fall contributor feature and craft idea!

I can’t wait to try this craft idea! Love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!! It’s Elba from Live Colorful. I’m so excited to be a fall contributor at Club Chica Circle! Today I’m going to share with you how to make an easy and adorable jewelry stand using dry branches and colorful nail polish. Let’s have some fun!

How to make an easy and adorable jewelry stand using dry branches and colorful nail polish | Live Colorful for Club Chica Circle

This time of year I love to collect dry branches for all types of creative projects, especially to use them as centerpieces for Thanksgiving or other seasonal parties. I was gathering a few branches the other day and had the fun idea of ​​doing something different with them this year. I thought, why not use them as a jewelry stand? I mean, a few branches in a glass vase could be the perfect place to organize all those necklaces, earrings and bracelets.

I added a colorful touch to make it look happy and fun using bright colored nail polish and yep, it looks amazing!

MATERIALS:

• Dry branches
  • Acrylic paint
  • Paint brush
  • Metallic spray paint (optional)
  • Nail polish
  • Flower vase
  • A plastic container and water

How to make an easy and adorable jewelry stand using dry branches and colorful nail polish | Live Colorful for Club Chica Circle

STEPS:

Clean the branches with a cloth to remove any dust or dirt. Paint them using white acrylic paint. Let them dry for an hour.

This step is optional. Add a light coating of silver spray paint to give a little shine to the branches. Use a plastic bag to protect your work area.

It’s time to start playing with nail polish! First, fill a plastic container with water at room temperature.

Add the nail polish in the water. Be careful and do it slowly and gradually. Don’t add all the nail polish at once. Pour a small amount and dip three or four dry branches, repeat this step. I added each color making a swirl so all the colors mixed together.

Dip the branches one by one for a few seconds.

I placed all the branches in an old cup to let them dry. Wait for about three hours or until the nail polish is completely dry.

When they are ready, put them in the glass vase. Now you are ready to start organizing your jewelry!

I also decorated a pumpkin using the same technique and it looks fantastic at the side of this colorful jewelry stand.

Add as much nail polish colors as you want, there are no rules!

Another fun and colorful project you can check out is this cute necklace, it would look so pretty hanging from your new jewelry holder!

Colorful Clay Necklace | Live Colorful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can also find Elba here: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Elba Valverde

Elba Valverde is the designer and color lover behind Live Colorful. She really enjoys empowering others and sharing and learning with them. Live colorful is her happy space on the internet where she can throw her bright ideas around and inspire others to live colorfully and be happy, 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

4 comments for “Colorful Marbled Nail Polish Twig Jewelry Organizer

1. Paula Collins
    October 15, 2014 at 11:40 am

I love this idea. Pumpkins are the BOMB! Thanks so much for the idea.

2. Eszter
    October 15, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Hi ,

this looks really awsome, abónd I especially like the bright “sun centred” earrings. could you do a tutorial on them, please!!! 🙂

Thanks, Eszter

3. October 15, 2014 at 8:08 pm

What a great idea and how colorful!!

4. October 15, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I really like how the branches turned out. I wouldn’t have thought of to use nail polish. Looks great.

Comments are closed.