Celebrating You With Cupcakes!

Yippee Free cupcake printable

Yippeeeeeeee! Yep, that’s exactly what I said, “Yippee!”

WooHoo cupcake topper printable

And how about a Woo Hoo! Today we want to celebrate you, all of you. We have been working really hard building a Club ChicaCircle community for about a year and a half now, posting fun and inspirational craft ideas, and sharing our thoughts and opinions about our family lives and our journey raising our tween girls along the way.

And today, we want to say, “Hip, Hip, Hooray.”

Hip Hip Hooray free cupcake topper printables

You, the loyal Club ChicaCircle reader have followed us along the way. We hit a goal or milestone recently, and although it may not seem big, it was really rewarding to us. We recently hit the 1000 mark for Facebook fans (or likes). I know that this is just one social measure in the blogosphere, but to us, it gives us juice to keep providing stellar content and fun craft ideas. As our community grows, we grow. We have learned so much in our journey, and have evolved, and keep evolving into the contagious craftiness brand that we strive to be.

We hope that you continue to stay tuned for lots more crafty adventures and inspirations. And thank you all for sharing in our escapades.

You Rock!

You Rock Free Cupcake Printable

Today, I wanted to share our celebratory cupcake toppers with all of you, as a small thank you.

Grab your free printable here:

Hooray Cupcake toppers printable

I suggest printing it out onto white cardstock paper. Then you can either cut them out with a scissors, or use a 2″ circle paper punch, and attach to a toothpick with a little piece of tape on the back.

One of my favorite crafty tools, is my circle scalloped punch from Fiskars. I have used this thing so much. Whenever I need a fun tag for something like the homemade Valentines I made, this is my go-to tool.

Hooray Cupcake Topper printable supplies

Another option is to print them onto 2″ circle labels, and use two of them back to back attached to a toothpick. My printable should match the template from these printable labels from Avery.

And let me just say again, thank you for helping make our site and blog a continued success.

Happy crafting!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

Tags:

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

3 comments for “Celebrating You With Cupcakes!

1. April 29, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Thanks Suzanne!!

2. July 8, 2013 at 3:00 am

I so loved the idea of the Fiskar punch,
    can you pls let me know what size you used, as there
    are so many online…

Thanks a mill..u fantastic!!!

Comments are closed.