BE MINEcraft Valentines Candy Wrapper Printable

I couldn’t resist… one more Valentines printable. I don’t know about your kids, but my daughter and a number of her friends are OBSESSED with Minecraft. The funny little computer game where you can build worlds by adding different blocks on top of each other. The characters in the worlds are even based on the square shape. It is also retro looking with the simple digitized graphics, but somehow it works.

When I saw the Sweethearts Conversation Heart box, I was inspired to turn it into a Minecraft character. I designed a girl and a boy Sweethearts wrapper. The girl has pink hair that matches the pink from the candy box, and the boy is based one of the most common characters in the Minecraft world.

BE MINEcraft Valentines candy printable

Here is the free Minecraft Valentines printable for the Sweethearts box:

Minecraft Valentines Day Sweethearts wrapper

Simply download, print out on regular copy paper, cut out, and wrap around a Sweethearts box. Secure with tape along the back. The digi heart shape should match up on the back, and complete the saying “BE MINEcraft!” There is even a little square to write in a name who it is from.

After creating the Sweethearts box wrapper, I actually couldn’t stop there. My tween has a classroom secret Valentines exchange, and we bought an XL Hershey’s milk chocolate bar to give to her Valentine. Once I had the design down for the Sweethearts box, I modified it to fit the Hershey bar.

Valentines minecraft candy

I made a full-body Minecraft character for the Hershey’s bar, that wraps around much the same way as the Sweethearts box.

Here is the free Valentines printable here:

Minecraft XL candy bar wrapper

Download, print, cut out, wrap, tape, and give to another Minecraft obsessed friend. = )

Minecraft sweetheart and hersheys candy printable wraps

I posted an easy, calorie-free, classroom Valentine idea with the pencils printable last week, but for another quick and easy idea paired with some sweets, try the Minecraft Valentines candy wrapper printables.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Minecraft Smarties Printable Wrapper

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here.

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

45 comments for “BE MINEcraft Valentines Candy Wrapper Printable

1. Kelley
    October 28, 2013 at 11:32 am

Hi – how sweet of you to share with everyone! By chance do you have a free minecraft label that isn’t associated to Valentines Day. Looking for some for birthday party. Thanks so much.

• November 10, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Hi Kelley, I haven’t made any minecraft birthday printables, but I’ll be sure to keep it in mind.

2. December 28, 2013 at 7:53 am

Thank you!! My boys are going to LOVE these!!

3. Beth Vandenakker
    January 6, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Where do you have to go to down load the mine craft valentine candy wrapper.

• January 8, 2014 at 12:50 pm

The link to download the printables is in the post. Let me know if you have trouble downloading.

4. January 10, 2014 at 6:09 am

my boys are crazy for mine craft right now! this will be great, I will make them their own special valentine’s this year!

5. January 10, 2014 at 9:07 am

Thank you for these!!! My children are obsessed with Minecraft! I just pinned these and will pin on some group boards as well. Love. Love your site too.

6. January 13, 2014 at 1:36 pm

These are fantastic!! Thanks so much for making these, my son is going to DIE over them!!

7. Shelly
    January 15, 2014 at 10:45 am

Do you have the heart pattern, or am I just not seeing it? These are great, thanks!

• January 20, 2014 at 9:43 am

When wrapped around a sweethearts candy box it creates the heart. Does that make sense? There are two printables – one for the sweetheart box, and one for a large candy bar.

8. April
    January 16, 2014 at 8:53 am

Do you think this printable would still look good if used on a box…for a valentine box? I’m just wondering if the quality would hold making it that much bigger?

9. melissa
    January 17, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Thanks for posting this. We just printed and made the Valentine’s. They look awesome!

10. Cathy
    January 20, 2014 at 5:10 am

My grandsons will love these…Thanks so much!!

11. Sandy Ferrell
    January 20, 2014 at 11:38 am

Thank You so much for the printable! My son loves Minecraft and he will love making these with me. Wonderful!

12. Stacey Zavaka
    January 22, 2014 at 3:17 pm

These are fabulous and will be the hit of my son’s class! You are awesome!

13. Christina
    January 23, 2014 at 6:29 am

You are awesome for sharing your Minecraft Valentine’s with us. My class will love these and so will my son’s class. Thanks for making a little boy extremly happy to give Valentines this year. πŸ™‚

• January 23, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Love it! thanks for the great comment!

14. Elizabeth Alexander
    January 24, 2014 at 9:11 am

These are super cute! I went out and bought the Sweetheart boxes at Target and Meijer’s, printed them out, but when I went to assemble them, there is a gap between the heart at the back. It’s like its not long enough. Am I doing something wrong? The boxes are the same box posted on your blog from Amazon, and the boxes are the same size that I got from the two different stores.
    Help!

• January 24, 2014 at 10:01 am

hmmm… sometimes when I print, and my settings are “edge-to-edge letter” size, my printer automatically reduces my image by like 1-2%. Try printing it at 101% and see if that helps.

15. Elizabeth Alexander
    January 24, 2014 at 10:11 am

It worked! Thank you!!

16. Liz
    January 28, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Super great idea! My son will LOVE passing these out. I agree with someone above about doing a basic one for birthday prizes/candy bag loot. Thanks for sharing! XOXO

17. Roxanne
    February 1, 2014 at 9:39 am

LOVE these!!! They’re sure to be a huge hit in my son’s classroom. THANK YOU for making this moms life a little bit easier πŸ™‚

18. February 4, 2014 at 12:33 pm

These are so cute! I printed them out last night and they are perfect. Thanks fro sharing with us. I’m going to write a post about how cute they are and will be linking back to you. Thanks!

19. Christi
    February 4, 2014 at 5:47 pm

I just printed these and they printed out to small for the Sweethearts box. I bought the 1 oz Sweetheart boxes. Are there smaller boxes? Or, am I doing something wrong when I send it to print? Please help. Thank you!!

• February 4, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Hi Christi, I had another reader with the same problem. Sometimes with my printer when I have the “full-bleed letter” sized selected in the page settings, it reduces my printout by 1-2%. I have found that if I print at 101-102%, it is the perfect size if this happens. I made the printable for the standard 1 oz size. Hope that helps.

20. Tammy
    February 5, 2014 at 6:08 am

Thank you so much for these! My son saw them and he can’t wait to make them and give them to his class! Thank you for sharing this with us πŸ™‚

• February 5, 2014 at 10:43 am

You are so welcome Tammy! Enjoy!

21. Joy Williams
    February 5, 2014 at 6:59 am

Thanks so much for creating & posting. However, when I click on the download for the sweethearts box wrapper, it only gives the pink one. Can you also post a link for the blue one?

• February 5, 2014 at 10:43 am

Hi Joy,
      You should be able to download the printable in pdf. You need to make sure to open it up in Adobe reader to get to the other pages. If you need to get the software, you can get it free here.
      Hope that helps!

• Joy Williams
      February 5, 2014 at 10:45 am

Sorry, didn’t scroll down to see the “boy” one was at the bottom of the page. Neglected to view page as a whole. Thanks again!!

22. Julie
    February 6, 2014 at 6:41 pm

These are awesome, thank you so much for posting and sharing at no cost!! I’m wondering if you also did one for regular size candy bars. Thanks.

• February 7, 2014 at 9:00 am

Hi Julie. Thanks for the comment. I only did it for the big candy bar and the sweetie box, but you may be able to just reduce the big candy bar one to fit a smaller bar.

23. Michelle
    February 10, 2014 at 3:30 pm

My boys would love this. Can you format for a non food item? Our school doesn’t allow candy to be exchanged. I was thinking a box of crayons or pocket tissues.

Michelle

• February 12, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Try using the sweethearts wrapper on a box of crayons. That size should be pretty comparable.

24. Lisa
    February 14, 2014 at 8:18 am

Thanks for the fun design. I actually used it as a bag tag, for little bags of kisses and gummy bears. They came out really cute! (I’d show you a pic, but I can’t figure out how to add it to this comment, lol!)
    Happy Valentine’s Day!

• February 14, 2014 at 10:25 am

Love it! I would love to see pictures. You can post pictures to our Facebook wall if you want.
      thanks for sharing!

25. M
    January 26, 2015 at 3:45 pm

This is so great, thanks! Do you know if it will fit any other standard candy boxes besides Sweethearts (and the candy bar of course)?

• February 7, 2015 at 12:05 pm

I haven’t tried them on other sized candies, but you could play with the percentage of how you print them out to try and make them fit on other boxes or bars. Hope that helps.

26. Melissa
    January 27, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Thank you so much!! This is awesome!

27. Tamiko
    February 9, 2015 at 3:27 pm

So glad that these were available. My daughter wanted to give something Minecraft themed!!! Thanks so much!!!

28. Kay
    February 10, 2015 at 5:18 am

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this adorable printable! My son is SO excited to give these to his friends! You rock!

Comments are closed.