Bathroom Organization Mason Jars

Want a fun and crafty way to help get organized? I know my daughter’s bathroom sink is always a mess. I created these super cute bathroom organization mason jars for her!

Bathroom Organization Mason Jars 72

I used pretty vintage blue mason jars, pretty coordinating fabric, Americana Fabric Decou-Page, and Americana Glass Chalkboard Paint.

Yesterday I showed you how I painted a chalkboard onto a tabletop surface, but did you know you can paint a chalkboard surface on glass?

You can and it is super easy!

Bathroom Organizer Mason Jars glass chalkboard supplies

Check out the full DIY on the DecoArt blog here.

Bathroom Organizer Mason Jars Tween craft @clubchicacircle

Happy Crafting!

If you liked this post, and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list here, and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

Feeling social? Follow ChicaCircle on Facebook or Twitter, and follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

13 comments for “Bathroom Organization Mason Jars

Comments are closed.