11 Tasty Cupcake Recipe Ideas for Spring

Spring is upon us… can you smell it? Can you feel it?

And, based on today’s roundup of features from last week’s link party…can you taste it? = )

Spring can be so sweet and tasty! And to kick off the yumminess… you will love these super easy Spring Flower cookies. Simply dress up a cookie sandwich cookie (like Golden Oreos) with frosting and mini marshmallows dipped in colored sugar. Check out the full DIY here.

Easy Spring Flower decorated cookies DIY

Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party, one of the biggest and coolest blog parties around!

Monday FUNday is a 9 blog link party where you some of the best projects from talented bloggers are all linked up in one place! Yep, that’s right, NINE!

Monday-Funday-Link-Party

Our party hostesses are:

That’s What {Che} Said | Creatively Living | Club Chica Circle | Becoming Martha

Wait ‘Til Your Father Gets Home | A Cup Full of Sass

The Benson Street | All Things Heart & Home | 100 Directions

This week’s features were chosen by Pauline from Club Chica Circle.

Pauline Molinari Monday Funday Blogger

You can find me here ~ Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram

Get ready for Spring and get your taste buds ready for these super sweet and yummy recipes ideas! You will love the variety of decorated cupcake ideas for Easter!

11 Tasty Cupcake Recipes for Spring

11 Yummy cupcake recipe ideas #MondayFundayParty @chicacircle

(Listed from left to right, top to bottom)
Easter Bunny Cupcakes by Giggles Galore  •  Hershey Chocolate Cupcake Recipe by 3 Boys And A Dog
Coconut Cupcakes With Raspberry Filling by Cookie Dough And Oven Mitt
Easter Grass Cupcakes by More Than A Mom Of Three  •  Hiding Bunny Cupcakes by This Mama Loves
Lemon Kissed Cupcakes by Rose Bakes  •  Easter Cupcake Decorations by Uncommon Designs
Easy Puppy Cupcake Tutorial by Feathering My Empty Nest  •  Peeps Cupcakes by Life Love And Thyme
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes by Just 2 Sisters  •  Easy Sheep Cupcakes by Coupons And Freebies Mom

A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week!

Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we?

A few things to remember:

• Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
    • By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
    • Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
    • We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD

Pauline Molinari

I'm the crafty maven, and I'm on a mission to spread craftiness. With a fine arts degree, over 15 years experience in children's publishing, and a savvy, stylish, sassy tween daughter, I come armed with perspective and passion to inspire tween girls and their mothers to be crafty together. 

Tags:

If you liked this post and want more, you can subscribe to be on our mailing list and make sure to get your free Cupcake Toppers Printables for Every Occasion.

6 comments for “11 Tasty Cupcake Recipe Ideas for Spring

1. March 19, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Thank you for featuring my Hidden Bunny Cupcakes this week!

2. March 19, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Thank you for hosting again this week!

3. March 19, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my Pups On Cups cupcakes this week. I really enjoyed seeing all the other great cupcakes that were featured as well.

4. March 19, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Thanks so much for another fun party!! Have a great week.

5. March 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my Lemon Kissed Cupcakes! Have a great week!

6. March 20, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my Easter Grass Cupcakes! Have a fantastic week!!

Comments are closed.